Nolan Seafoods are actively recruiting filleters – both experienced and trainee – to aid with increased volumes, required to satisfy growing customer demands. This will a permanent, full-time role, based at our Aberdeen site on Craigshaw Drive.
Key duties will include:
- Fillet the relevant raw material as required by the Company to meet customer and legal standards.
- Maintain food hygiene standards as required by law.
- Use equipment such as knives and blade correctly – following the Company’s knife and blade control documents.
- Ensure products meet the desired specifications as set by each customer.
- Ensure traceability is maintained throughout the production process.
- Complete any relevant paperwork in accordance with Company requirements.
- Maintain PPE and utensils given to the required standard.
- Maintain knowledge of HACCP, basic food hygiene and GMP (after initial training).
- Understand and practise the requirements for different trims and cuts.
- Maximise yield requirements for different cuts and species.
- Handle fish correctly with due care and in accordance with instruction.
- Carry out all lifting tasks in line with instruction and Manual Handling Instruction.
- Maintenance and proper usage of equipment used for movement of materials.
- Hours of work, salary and benefits package will be discussed at interview